Best Seo Plugin For WordPress 2019
Best Seo Plugin For WordPress 2019 WordPress is one amongst the most well-liked CMS platforms across the globe. And WooCommerce powers 22% ecommerce sites across the internet.
So yes, they are popular. We have a powerful presence in the shipping and logistics domain for WordPress Plugins.
After all, it only takes one janky line of code or installation gone awry to transform your formerly beautiful and sleek website into a jumbled mess of nonsensical code, wonky themes, and broken functionality.
Best Seo Plugin For WordPress 2019 Yoast SEO is the top-ranking SEO plugin for WordPress with over 5 million active installations and almost 25,000 5-star ratings.
And it’s the favorite WordPress SEO plugin among our experts who like to use it’s all-in-one features and then supplement with additional single-use plugins.
The premium version includes a redirect manager, content insights, internal link suggestions, and free support.
One area of the plugin that not everyone likes is the content and readability analysis. And Yoast’s infamous keyword density “traffic light” signal is also ignored by some SEO experts.
Why Yoast SEO is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress
As Yoast SEO is an all-round plugin, it can help you configure both Technical and On-Page settings to optimize search results. You can use it to:
- Generate XML sitemaps and sync to Google Search Console.
- Optimize meta titles and descriptions on pages and blog posts.
- Apply meta robots tags (e.g. no-index, no-follow) to selected pages.
- Customize canonicalization settings and redirect URLs.
- Generate Open Graph data for sharing posts on social media.
SEOquake takes a completely different approach to SEO in that the majority of the work is done through a Chrome extension.
This way, you can navigate to a page and conduct an on-page SEO audit without any complicated dashboard. You can also check out external and internal links, while comparing URLs and domains, all in real-time.
What’s more is that SEOquake exports all of this valuable data into a file for you to place into a different program or send off to coworkers.
You might initially think that a simple Chrome extension isn’t enough for your SEO needs, but the amount of information contained in the tiny SEO plugin is pretty impressive.
For instance, you can see information on URLs, titles, servers, and meta descriptions. It’s also nice to view social activity and Alexa Pagerank.
Rank Math calls itself “the Swiss Army Knife of WordPress SEO,” and it’s a fair claim to make as its all-in-one SEO toolset means you could remove some single-purpose plugins.
For instance, it contains Google Schema Rich Snippets Integration, Local SEO, Automated Image SEO, Keyword Ranking, Internal Linking Suggestions, and more.
Despite having significantly more features than other plugins, it’s lightweight design (30,000 lines of code) won’t slow down your site.
Why Rank Math is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress?
Although Rank Math is a new SEO plugin, you can use its all-inclusive features to:
- Edit the “.htaccess file” inside WordPress without having to use FTP.
- Define rich snippets for 14 different types of structured data and add the required JSON code to your site.
- Get a detailed overview of your website with the SEO Analysis Tool to see what’s working and what needs attention.
- Customize access for different users (e.g. editors and writers) with the Role Manager.
- 404 monitor will tell you where users see errors on the site.
- Add Facebook Authorship to every post shared on Facebook and increase visibility.
SEOPress may be a easy, fast, and powerful SEO plugin for WordPress. It includes loads of features that you can quickly enable/disable as required.
The premium version adds even more functionality including eCommerce Optimization, Backlinks Integration (via Majestic), Google News and Video XML Sitemaps, plus Google Structured Data (Schema).
Why SEOPress is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress?
You can use the all-in-one features of SEOPress to:
- Discover keyword suggestions for your content via Google’s Suggestion tool.
- Fine-tune content with the Content Analysis tool.
- Track Google Analytics events and traffic via the built-in dashboard.
- Create and manage 301, 302 or 307 redirections in one place.
- Check the performance of your website with Google Page Speed.
- Implement Google Structured Data types: product, article, event, local business, recipe, review, course, video and more.
WP Rocket is a premium caching plugin designed to make your WordPress site load faster. But it also offers extra functionality like Image Lazy Loading, and Database Optimization to improve page load speed. Users love the fact that, unlike other caching plugins, it’s easy to set up and use.
Why WP Rocket is one among the most effective SEO plugins for WordPress?
- Slower load times can kill UX and conversion rates. For instance, a one-second delay in page load time yields.
- The user-friendly interface of WP Rocket makes it easy to use and improves the performance and user experience of your site as it.
- Compresses all of your HTML, CSS, and JS files.
- Caches content for returning visitors Optimizes your Database and Google Fonts.
Integrates with all CDNs like MaxCDN and Cloudflare.
- Improves page load time by loading images as users scroll down.
Redirection is a popular redirect plugin for WordPress. It manages “301 Redirects” and tracks “404 Errors” to help maintain rankings and avoid technical SEO issues that can arise during website migrations and content restructuring.
Aside from straightforward URL matching, you can set up redirects based on other conditions like Login Status, Browser, IP Address, Server, and more.
Why Redirection is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress?
No matter how many redirects you need to manage, Redirection lets you:
- Automatically add redirects when the URL of a page or post is changed.
- Create either 1:1 redirects or redirect groups.
- Monitor 404 errors and redirect them to active pages.
- Create conditional redirects based on various criteria.
- Avoid having to edit the “.htaccess” file.
All In One Schema Rich Snippets
All In One Schema Rich Snippets is a schema markup plugin that lets you create eye-catching search results with rich snippets.
It includes structured data types for Review, Events, Recipes, Article, Products, Services, and more.
In turn, these allow you to display rich snippets like star ratings, images, and cooking times in between the URL and meta description in the search results.
Why all in One Schema made Snippets is one among the most effective SEO plugins for WordPress?
There’s no built-in functionality in WordPress to add rich snippets, but the All In One Schema Rich Snippets plugin lets you:
- Add different schema content types to your site.
- Add a visual layer to search results.
- Save time as no manual coding is required.
WP Smush is the award-winning image optimization plugin for WordPress. It allows you to resize and compress all of your images without any loss of quality.
Why WP Smush is one in every of the most effective SEO plugins for WordPress?
Images are usually the worst offender on slow loading sites, so using WP Smush helps speed up your site, as it:
- Strips unused data without affecting image quality using ‘lossless’ compression.
- Resizes images to your settings as it compresses them.
- Optimizes up to 50 images with the one-click Bulk Smush.
- Defers loading offscreen images with the lazy loader.
AMP for WP (Free)
As mobile searches are rapidly dominating desktop searches, it has become immensely crucial to make your website mobile responsive.
This plugin automatically adds accelerated mobile pages functionality to your WordPress website and makes the site much faster for mobile users. With this plugin, you can make your site go mobile with just a few clicks.
SEOPressor Connect Unlike most of the other WordPress search engine optimization plugins on our list, is not available through WordPress.org so we can’t give you a specific count of active installs or reviewer stats.
We can tell you that the majority of the independent reviews we’ve come across are highly favorable. Recently Google has come out with a significant number of algorithmic updates including RankBrain.
These updates have created a movement for Topic-based rankings versus keyword only ones.
Unlike some current WordPress plugins, SEOPressor has evolved to keep up with the latest requirements.
Why SEOpressor is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress?
- Automatic Smart Internet Linking: Add internal links automatically to keep leads and reduce bounce rate.
- Dynamic Crawler Control: Complete command over how spiders travel through your web site.
- XML Sitemap generator: Helps make your site SEO Friendly.
- Keyword SEO Score Checker: Monitors the optimized rate of your primary words, up to 3.
- LSI keywords: Calculates your site’s LSI usage with a proprietary formula. Suggests ways to improve your LSI keyword use for to rank for more words.
- Readability Score: Did you know that the readability of your website copy may be a ranking factor?
- Over Optimization Check: Over-stuffing words is now something that will bring red flags from Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Monitors your keyword use and lets you know if overuse becomes a problem.
- Bottom line, this is the plugin I use, and I rank it best SEO plugin for WordPress websites. wordpress seo plugin by connect.
All in One SEO Pack
The All in One SEO Pack plugin is the closest competitor to Yoast SEO, and it’s a perfectly viable option for those who want an almost complete suite of SEO backend tools.
Furthermore, All in One SEO has offered premium features and support for a longer period of time, so you might find that paying for this plugin will get you more in return. However, that’s all speculation.
Unfortunately, we live in a day and age where if you produce high-quality content, there will always be someone out there trying to copy it for their own gain.
This happens to us a lot here at Kinsta. In fact, at the time of writing this, we have 4 DMCA complaints and cases open. These are the Best seo plugin for wordpress 2019
Not sure whether or not someone has copied your content? Well, that is where the Copyscape tool comes in.
Copyscape essentially scans the web and checks to see if there are any other similar pages floating around.
It bases everything on a percentage match, such as someone copying 80% of your content word for word, or 50% with partial matches, etc.
While Google is pretty smart about duplicate content issues and ranking the original, you also shouldn’t let someone else take the credit for your hard work.
The SEO Framework
The SEO Framework plugin does the trick for those who want a fast, lightweight SEO plugin for WordPress without any ads or upsells.
It strips some of the bells and whistles you probably don’t need and focuses on helping out those who are more concerned about keeping site speeds high while also spending less time with confusing SEO articles.
It’s often considered as the greatest alternative to Yoast or All in One SEO, and that has much to do with the visual nature of the SEO ratings–along with more versatile choices for targeting keywords Like with slightly off words or synonyms.
SEO Squirrly is marketed for people who aren’t SEO experts. It lives up to that claim by offering a complete SEO suite without any complicated elements.
SEO Squirrly generates SEO recommendations differently than the other plugins we’ve already outlined. You start by typing in your article topic.
The desired keyword is also punched in so that when you continue writing your content, a series of green lights is activated in real-time. It’s almost like you have an expert whispering into your ear as you’re writing.
W3 Total Cache
The plugin also reduces download times utilizing options like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
It provides up to a ten-fold improvement in overall performance of WordPress sites and is designed to work with any web hosting service.
Many more Plugins that are important for WordPress.