35+ Short Graduation Quotes Inspiring Quotes and Saying
High School Graduation Quotes
Also Read: Deep Love Images and Quotes
- “Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you quit, try.”– William Arthur Ward
- “My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold.”– Rascal Flatts
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”– Henry Ford
- “The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future.”– Plato
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning.”– Albert Einstein
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”– Dr. Seuss
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right.”– Henry Ford
- “The unfortunate, yet truly exciting thing about your life, is that there is no core curriculum. The entire place is an elective.”– Jon Stewart
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
Also Read: Happy married life Quotes
High School Graduation Sayings
- Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
- When you think about the last four years, you’ll probably remember that your greatest lessons came from outside the classroom. It’s a good reminder that learning doesn’t stop just because you received a diploma.
- Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
- Today is a milestone. It tells you how far you’ve come. Keep learning, keep trying, keep accomplishing, and keep venturing on through your journey. Congratulations!
- Congrats, you did it! But remember that the hard work has just begun!
- Learning everyday is ultimately the key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
- The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned will prepare you for both. Congratulations and all the best for the future!
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one.
Also Read: 30+ Beautiful Flower Quotes and Sayings
College Graduation Quotes
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm”– Winston Churchill
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”– Confucius
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”– Nelson Mandela
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.”– Helen Keller
- “Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do.”– Oprah
- “Life is an improvisation. You have no ideas what’s going to happen next and you are mostly making things up as you go along.”– Stephen Colbert
- “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.”– Kerry Washington
- “The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.”– Dale Carnegie
- Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We do not need magic to change the world, we can carry all the power we need inside ourselves already.”– JK Rowling
Also Read: Happy Family Quotes Sayings and Images
College Graduation Sayings
- We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career!
- Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
- Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation!
- Be proud of yourself. Many people never even start college, and many who do don’t finish it. You did!
- Today proves something we have always know about you. You’re pretty smart!
Also Read: Cute and Romantic Love Quotes for Her
6. Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Way to go!
7. Now that you are out of college, you get to put your knowledge and skills to the true test. You’ll have no more grades, but you will have challenges. I’m confident you will meet those challenges and be successful as you have in the past!
8. Remember this day, the sense of pride and accomplishment that you take from it. Use that to move toward your next big goal. Congrats!
9. Many dream, some try, but only a few achieve. You have achieved! Good luck and happy graduation!
10. Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.
Also Read: Happy Anniversary Images, Wishes